Thursday, March 18, 2010

Target-Zac Posen

Needless to say how much I love Target. They've done it again! Zac Posen's designs are coming to Target April 25th.  Love the tropical print above.  I believe the model is Alfre Woodard's daughter, Mavis.  She looks gorgeously familiar so now I've go some work to do.  It's going to bug me until I find out! 


The short trumpet dress on the left is patterned after the dress that was worn by Naomi Cambpell and Posen's career took off! "That was the dress that started my business . . . it's flirtatious and fun, but it has a punk, tough quality too." -- Zac Posen

UPDATE:  The model above IS lovely 18 year old Mavis Spencer, the daughter of Alfre Woodard and writer/producer Roderick Spencer.  She's an upcoming student at Columbia University and the 2010 Miss Golden Globe.

2 comments:

  1. She is BEYOOTIFUL! I love the dresses but I hate showing my arms LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. LOVE FRANKIE BEVERLY AND MAZE!

    ReplyDelete